Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business and the management of ongoing and future projects.
We deliver a full suite of IT & Telecom solutions to our clients and believe in hiring only the best people to deliver them. If you believe you have the imagination, exceptional expertise, and motivation to make a valuable contribution then we’d love to hear from you.
Essential experience and key skills:
- 4 years+ Operations Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing and motivating teams
- The ability to plan and coordinate meticulously with high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Data management skills
- Project management skills
- Process-driven problem solver
- The ability to identify opportunities to improve productivity and streamline processes
- The ability to work cross-functionally across departments to deliver on our overall objectives
- Be strategic, commercial and possessing a truly analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company in conjunction with senior management, spotting and acting upon potential challenges and opportunities.
You will work closely with all departments to ensure deadlines are met and quality is maintained throughout the delivery of our products and services. You will set KPIs, targets and reports from them .
Managing client expectations will be one of the most important aspects of your role. You will have the ability to solve major issues quickly using your resources. You will possess the skills to deal with business critical matters on a daily basis and react in a mature and professional manner at all times. You will need to be flexible in your approach to work and able to retrain in any given aspect of information technology to meet the requirements of our clients.
If all of the above describes you, then you are likely already in an experienced managerial position but looking for your next exciting and motivating career move. We look forward to receiving your application!
Lithium Systems is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary range for this position is 30K-40K (depending on experience).
To discuss your future in confidence, please email your CV along with an introductory letter by clicking the button below.