Careers with Lithium
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting an I.T Support Engineer who will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to our clients. This is an opportunity for a recent college or university graduate to start their career in I.T with an innovative and exciting company.
You will join a vibrant and active team in an enjoyable working environment and as such, you will need excellent personable skills, an articulate approach and the ability to fit in. This role offers the chance to develop your skills around new and emerging technologies as well as ample scope for career advancement. The individual will be required to demonstrate to flexibility to learn new and emerging technologies.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line Support to Lithium clients either on customer sites, over the phone or via remote access technologies.
- Firewall, Router & Network troubleshooting with a good knowledge of internet, Wi-Fi and mobile technologies.
- Manage and maintain Microsoft OS’s as well as Office Applications.
- Manage and maintain Office 365 for our expanding cloud-based clients.
- Hardware troubleshooting (Network, Server/Desktop/Laptop & Printers).
- Implement IT Security Best Practice.
You ideally have:
- I.T qualification (BTEC, HNC/HND, Degree) and/or Microsoft certification (MCP, MCSA, MCSE)
- Experience of using and configuring email on iOS & Android.
- Understanding of basic networking inc DNS & DHCP.
- Excellent knowledge of desktop operating systems (7, 8.1 & 10) and MS Office.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and other cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English along with strong diagnostic skills
- Able to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining a clear customer focused approach
- Reliable and willing to meet customer demands
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Confident and have a professional telephone manner
Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience. Please send your CV along with a covering email using the button below.